Seven Things You Might Not Know About Me:
- I am an eighth generation North Carolinian (though I'm not living there right now).
- I lived in Coventry, England for two and a half years and am quite an Anglophile.
- I absolutely adore dogs and almost everything having to do with them and one day hope to be called 'the dog lady'.
- I used to be a Certified Emergency Nurse.
- I love new technology - almost any kind - and love learning about them.
- I can bake a great chocolate cake.
- I love Indian food (lucky for me there are loads of Indian chefs and cooks where I'm living now!)
Blogs that Deserve This Award:
This part is consuming - but lucky for me there are so many good blogs to choose from - now if I can just pry myself away from them long enough to write about them!
- Jean Wilcox Hibben at Circlemending will teach you loads about all kinds of topics
- James Tanner at Genealogy's Star will keep you updated on the latest at FamilySearch (a special thanks for the Wiki article!)
- Free Genealogy Tools is exactly what you'd expect - a great resource
- Phyllis Matthews Ziller at Genwriters will challenge you to write what you know!
- Larry & Marlys make me laugh at Hesch History - and are helping me learn more about Germans in Bohemia.
- Amy at WeTree always has something interesting to read - her blog about Spinster Aunts made re re-evaluate some of my own family searches.
- And when I'm tired and just need a break, I read Chris's entertaining articles at Genealogue
I do know that almost all of these - if not all - have already been awarded the Kreativ Blogger Award too - but I believe they deserve it again! Thanks to all of them for helping me out!
What do you do if you receive the Kreativ Blogger Award?
Like most blogger tags and awards, The Kreativ Blogger Award asks you to tell your blog readers a bit about yourself and then "pass it on" to other blogs. Specifically, write a post announcing that you have been named a Kreativ Blogger by The Family Curator. In your post, list seven things about you that your readers might not know, and then name and link to seven other blogs that you feel are worthy of the Kreativ Blogger Award. You don't have to tell why you are naming these particular blogs, but it is nice to know why they stand out in your book.